Welcome to Gwen Stefani Daily

f5cb4o.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DailyGwen

Misery

45 posts in this topic

Next week we'll be getting a new song from Gwen's new album! It's most likely going to be Misery since that track has the time length shown and the rest don't, but who knows!

2 people like this

I'm very excited for this. I'm praying for the album to not leak early. I want people to download it from iTunes.

Considering it's the opening track of the album, do you think it will be a proper bop like WYWF? I recall Gwen mentioning it's a joyful song, so it's a good sign.

Edited by perfectlegopiece

26 minutes ago, perfectlegopiece said:

I'm very excited for this. I'm praying for the album to not leak early. I want people to download it from iTunes.

Considering it's the opening track of the album, do you think it will be a proper bop like WYWF? I recall Gwen mentioning it's a joyful song, so it's a good sign.

Same here! I really hope the album doesn't leak until that week so we can all experience this song on its own. The way she talked about the song a while back made me think it was a sure thing as the 2nd single.

1 person likes this

I will definitely get the physical TIWTTFL (target edition) due to the extra songs. I have Apple Music, so I'm basically streaming the standard one for a long time. If Apple Music counts as streamingūüėÖ

I think all the official streaming services count towards the charts.

Guys, 1 week until the release of this song! B| Somebody please pinch me!!!!!!!!!!

One retailer here in Brazil will stream Naughty. The option is up already, but the song is still not availble.

10 minutes ago, cynthia.gregorio said:

One retailer here in Brazil will stream Naughty. The option is up already, but the song is still not availble.

Which retailer will stream Naughty?

44 minutes ago, perfectlegopiece said:

I'm sure some sites will have snippets available soon. http://www.juno.co.uk or https://www.7digital.com sometimes gets them before any other place.

I see myself listening to those snippets on repeat until the whole thing leaks xD

1 person likes this

Lol totally. I see myself already losing my mind over them. I'm actually curious about the song "Obsessed" cause usually I get so much into things, especially when I love them. I know Gwen is also an obsessed kind of person. 

1 person likes this

On 03/03/2016 at 10:31 AM, Nathan said:

Which retailer will stream Naughty?

Saraiva

I'm really looking forward to hearing previews but has anyone noticed it's something they did away with for a lot of artists? Is that just me? iTunes and Amazon always had previews and it was generally before 2 weeks away from release.

So here's an ND throwback. Does anyone remember the Rock Steady loops? They weren't snippets, they were just loops of the choruses (and it was like they were edited for that purpose) and they got everyone amped up to hear the entire songs. Rock Steady didn't leak (to my knowledge) until the release date and it was because P2P clients were showing the loops as the entire songs and had a lot of fans scratching their heads. It was strange but effective and a totally different time.

According to this page, Universal Music Ireland confirmed Misery as the promo single

Edited by Nathan

1 hour ago, Nathan said:

According to this page, Universal Music Ireland confirmed Misery as the promo single

5 days!!!!! So excited! g1

1 hour ago, Nathan said:

Yesssss g16

Looking forward to hearing it!

1 person likes this

Btw does anyone know if the song will 1st become available in Australia, NZ (at midnight) and then the other countries... or do we need to wait until it's released in America?

2 hours ago, perfectlegopiece said:

Btw does anyone know if the song will 1st become available in Australia, NZ (at midnight) and then the other countries... or do we need to wait until it's released in America?

Not totally sure of the details to be honest. I'm hoping it's just released on iTunes everywhere.

32 minutes ago, memo90061 said:

I want it now! I'm so impatient. lol

Same here g13

Come to think of it, It's just one sleep until the release of Misery. And if they release it 1st in Australia then it will be out in 15 hours!!!!! g12

1 person likes this